Trench of Death - Practical information
- From April 1 till November 15: 7 days a week from 10 a.m. till 6 p.m. (last entrance at 5:30 p.m.)
- From November 16 till March 31: Tuesday and Thursday from 9:30 a.m. till 4:00 p.m. (last entrance at 3:30 p.m.)
- Closed from December 25 till January 1
Fees (payment exclusively with bank cards)
- Individual visitors: € 4/pers.
- Groups (min. 15 vis.): € 2/pers.
- Children (< age 8): free through the children's access panel
Free upon presentation of a valid member card (through the entrance in the main building)
- People with challenged mobility and buddy
- Passport 365 and accompanying person
- Members International Council of Museums
- Personnel Belgian Defence in active service
- Personnel Royal Military Museum
- Members societies Royal Military Museum
Information and reservation
Looking for a professional guide for your visit? A large team of guides is at your disposal. Information and reservations through Dixmude tourist services +32 (0) 51 79 30 50 or email@example.com.
Dodengang (Trench of Death)
IJzerdijk 65 - 8600 Diksmuide
Length of visit: about 90 minutes
Information and bookings
Trench of Death: 32 (0)51 50 53 44
Tourisme service, Diksmuide (for guided tours): 32 (0) 51 51 91 46 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Royal Museum of the Armed Forces and of Military History: email@example.com